(Fwd)

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd)
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 09:47:28 -0400
MGB Anyone? Respond to the sender, not me! -rg

From:                   "Bryan Hutchinson" <brobryan@globeco.net>
To:                     <rwg@autox.team.net>
Date sent:              Tue, 3 Aug 1999 18:37:44 -0500

Hello, what a great web site.  I enjoyed the classic car gallery.   I am a
27 year old pastor with a 30 year old car I would like some help with.  In
my shop behind my house is the last of 4 factory/Oversea's Motor Company
prepared MGB's.  This particular one was built as the mule car for the
team and driven by Wayne Rutherford.  The four were broken up after a few
seasons with OMC and raced on local club levels.  One was totaled in
Canada, two in Texas at Texas Motor Speedway and the last sits here in my
garage.  My father purchased the car in 1980-81 and raced it for 7 years.
The last race was the Grand Prix of Dallas in 1989 I believe, where Wayne
Rutherford autographed the door.  Since then the car has been transported
around the country with different moves and reallocations.  A few years
ago, he gave it to me for a gift.

Since then, I have been able to do little with it.  My original thoughts
were to convert it, but I can't bare to do that.  I do not have time to
race it, though it is essentially ready.  The last thing I want is to let
it sit.  It is rust free and in terrific shape now.  I am interested in
selling the car, but really do not know where to begin.  Can you help?

Thank you
Bryan Hutchinson
brobryan@globeco.net
(903) 473-9437