Re: october Mt. Tremblant race

To: mikerosen@home.com
Subject: Re: october Mt. Tremblant race
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:49:55 -0400
I was planning to attend, now I won't be.  Shame the move wasn't advertised
in some way, I happen to have non-transferable condominium reservations in
Mt. Tremblant for the week of October 1 thru 8.

Thanks much to someone - maybe i can do you a favour some day. Not.

Brian

At 05:53 PM 08/10/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>The Mt Tremblant race has been moved to Sept. 24, 25 so it won't
>conflict with CASC's Celebration.
>It's organized by VSCCA with the assistance of VARAC.
>Dick Fryberger the organizer says that we get 3-4 track sessions per day
>with early sunday sessions for quick get-away.
>There will be an entry form in the next newsletter if I ever get it out
>
>Mike Rosen

Brian Evans
Director, Global Sales
UUNET, An MCI WorldCom Company