Mont tremblant Porsche club race

To: wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Mont tremblant Porsche club race
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:34:04 EDT
Howdy,

I put up a web page with info on this event and several in-car
video shots including one animated GIF of a crash just in front of me.
The race shots were done with a basic SONY handycam on an IOPORT
mount, Snappy snapshot, and ULEAD.COM free GIF animator. Not high
quality but not bad.

http://www.analogman.com/911/tremblant.htm

Mont Tremblant is a very interesting track, highly recommended.
It is nothwest of Montreal, not too far from the NY border.
Runoff areas are not the safest and the track is narrow but it is
a lot of fun. Pits are the pits though... no room whatsoever.
But I won my first race so it was a great event :-)

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars   www.analogman.com