Cosworth rods

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Cosworth rods
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:02:31 -0400
I've got a set of Cosworth 105E/109E rods.  They are 4.8" long, and to my
knowledge they are original Cosworth Formula Junior or possibly twin cam rods.

Problem is that two of them had bad bearings, and are heat-discoloured
around the big end and about 1/3 of the way up the beam. The other two are
in great shape, although I'd resize them before I used them.  I want to get
rid of them before I yield to temptation and test the theory that you just
need to resize the blued rods and they'll be ok...

So does anybody need a half set of Cosworth rods?  I'm accepting offers...

Brian
Brian Evans
Director, Global Sales
UUNET, An MCI WorldCom Company