Re: Hot Tubbing is DANGEROUS!

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hot Tubbing is DANGEROUS!
From: Steve Bush <sab92078@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:42:19 -0700
Lesson learned, I hope, Nick!

Never read a British Car Magazine in a hot tub.  With the intermittent
qualities of Lucas Electrics you and the Black Widow could have been
electrocuted.

Never read a Italian Car Magazine in the hot tub.  The leaking oil will
cause a ring-around-the-tub.

When in a hot tub with a Black Widow, read only French Car Magazines for
the obvious reasons.

By the way, why didn't you just smack the critter with the Triumph?