Off Topic Car for Sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, 74220.3311@compuserve.com, Glkuntz@aol.com,
Subject: Off Topic Car for Sale
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:23:55 EDT

I apologize as this may be off the topic, but a friend has a car for sale
that someone here may have an interest in.

1987 Mustang GT, high miles (170K), but in cherry shape, meticulously
maintained by somewhat anal car nut.  Oil/filter changed religiously every
3,000 miles.  Burgundy exterior, cloth burgundy interior, also in excellent
condition.  Fuel Injected 302 V8, 5 speed, factory alloys, A/C, PS, PB, PW,
cruise (I think), AM/FM/cassette stereo, all original, nothing changed or
butchered.  Original owner.  I know this car, and it is as represented.  No
accidents, never been on the track.  I have no interest in it.  $2500 firm.
Located in SF Bay Area.  Contact me, and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128