Brake hose identification ?

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake hose identification ?
From: "Tobin,Herbert" <htobin@foxboro.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:03:54 -0400
Can anyone help me identify an hydraulic brake hose that I must replace on a
prewar BMW which I run in vintage hillclimbs. This car originally had
mechanical brakes and was converted to hydraulics, probably in the '50s. I
have no idea what kind of car the hydraulic parts are from.

The hose is about 16-17" long and both the male and female threads are 12 mm
with a 1.0 mm pitch. (Most modern metric brake hoses use a 10-1.0 thread
size)

Please help get an old crock back on the road (and the car too!)

Herb Tobin