Cobra replica for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Cobra replica for sale
From: schaiken@e-chemicals.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:22:10 -0400
I apologize for using this community for this, but I told a friend that I would
try to put this on the net for him; His name and number are in the attached memo

Here's the ad for the Cobra as it appears in Cobra Country:

1968 427 Cobra replica by Contemporary (#3203). Professionally built
427 side-oiler with Dove medium riser aluminum heads/rocker assembly,
BRC pistons, Eagle rods, Lunati solid lift cam, Canton oil pan, Jag IRS
with IRS, 4-speed toploader, Watts linkage, 4-piston Wilwood brakes with
proportioning valve, Holley 850 cfm dp; Guardsman Blue with White
stripes, Conally leather with wool interior. Show quality,
professionally maintained. 6200 miles. Outstanding replica at a
reasonable price..$42,000. Call: Fred Eckhauser 734-663-5052 (Ann Arbor,
MI) or e-mail  frede@umich.edu.