HSR Brumos Savannah Vintage Races - Trip Report

To: "Formula Vee List" <formula_vee@nexus.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us>,
Subject: HSR Brumos Savannah Vintage Races - Trip Report
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:34:18 -0500
Listers,
  I posted a somewhat belated trip report for the HSR race two weeks ago at
Roebling Road.  Photos include those of Bob Goeldner, Lee Buell, Hurley
Haywood, Bob Snodgrass, Grant Reynolds, Mike Jackson, Rich Ernst, John
Harkness, Jack Velden, Dave Jordano, Jeff Snook, Amos Smith, Steve Bodrug,
Phil Lamont and/or their cars, and several others.  The best race of the
weekend was the Formula Vee race.  Check out the photo I got of the "Four
Amigos"!

  The trip report is at:

http://www.vintagegarage.com

Vaughn