Ginetta G4

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ginetta G4
From: "Peter L. Wrisley" <pwrisley@ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:40:46 -0500
This is a general call for Ginetta G4 (round tube frame) parts and
experience.  If you have any parts, I might need them.  I also need to learn
from what cars Ginetta sourced the parts, in particular suspension bushings.
I'll be doing a lot of frame welding before assembly begins, but
I'm trying to collect all the parts I need before I need them (!).  The
frame is quite rusty,  so I'll be replacing many tubes or possibly welding
up a new frame...
Anyone who can help with parts/info please contact me?
Regards,
Pete Wrisley, Hollis, New Hampshire, USA