Re: Vintage mirrors

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage mirrors
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:06:44 -0500
I also use the Raydot replicas on my Alfa Spider, but I opened them up
and inserted a standard convex mirror which gives a really wide angle
view, which I like, combined with a flat center mirror.
A better convex mirror for production cars may be the streamlined Talbot
replicas, which have a slightly less convex mirror.
Both look legitimately vintage!

--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim/jim.htm