Garage Sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Sale
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:28:38 EST
Time to make room and pass some things along..

For the rally fans on the list I have a Halda Tripmaster (if you don't know
what it is , you don't need it)....Good condition , all there, $300......

And I also have a 1959 Moretti 750 cc, Tours de Monde....In excellent
restored condition. It is a little jewell like coupe with an overhead cam
Moretti engine. Has all the correct bits and really needs nothing..You show
up at the Concours Italiano and I gaurantee you won't see 3 others. Probably
won't see 1 other...
$9000...Less than the cost of the restoration....

If you are interested e mail me direct and I can tell you more...
I'll be at Laguna Seca at the HMSA club event next weekend (April 1-2)...I
can bring some photos with me..
Cheers,
Jerry Burr
Devin Spl...#57