Big Healey - questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Healey - questions
From: thom kuby <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:46:30 +0100
Greetings,
I am about to take possession of a 1959 AH 100-6.  This guy has been in
storage since about '71.  My task is to go through it and get it running
again...whereupon the owner will decide if he wants to sell it at that
point, or go ahead and do a full restoration on it (which it badly needs).
I'm going to have LOTs of questions pertaining to working with this
program...so, yawl might as well get used to hearing from me (grin).

So, to begin with:
I already have the Healey catalog from Moss, Is there anyone else who would
be a good source for Healey parts, etc?

Where could I find  a GOOD (preferably  factory) shop manual for this platform?

Does anyone have any experiences to share regarding fitting (Moss's) new
fenders (front and rear) to the car? or would we be better off buying the
repair panels (from Moss?) and fixing the old ones? (I'm tempted to go this
route).

This is going to be an interesting, fun program.  I am looking forward to
sharing my experiences, good and bad, here in this forum for everyone's
benefit.

So, I look forward to YOUR input as well...I ask that you send any
always get around to reading these digests all the time (I'm subcribed on a
few of these things...)

Thanks in advance
cheers
Thom Kuby