Vintage list

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Vintage list
From: Phillip Babcock <phillipbabcock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 19:52:00 -0400
Jack
Did you get my email from the vintage list or just direct from me...?
You should have received it twice. The reason Iam asking is that I have
not gotten anything from the list since last night. Didn't know if it
was down or if  I am just not receiving from the list.  Iam also copying
this to the list to see if I get it so you should receive it twice.
Thanks for your time to answer me direct.
Very best regards.
Phil
--
Phillip Babcock