Re: Spring Sprints

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spring Sprints
From: Jimmysmth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:45:08 EDT
While we are posting experiences at the LRP Spring Sprints,  I guess I'll add
mine.  To start with, it was a most enjoyable weekend, as they usually are.
Many thanks to Jeff Brown, and all the workers for a job well done.
I was in the clouds for a while, when my crew told me I turned a 1:07.22, and
a 1:01.99.....The 1:07.22 I could almost believe, but a 1:01.99?   Healeys
just don't go that fast.  I re-checked my Robic, and found it to be off as
much as 10 seconds!  Threw away the robic, and with the trusty Timex, found I
was turning 1:11's, Whew,....That's more like it.
Anyone else ever have a problem with their Robic?

Jim

Healey Hundred, #102