Fwd: VSCCA VIR Event May 6-7

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: VSCCA VIR Event May 6-7
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:00:43 GMT
Listers,

To add to Peter's invitation --- we have nearly 30 MG's registered,
including 10 T-series cars.  Some of the more interesting ones include a
Lester-MG, a beautiful Byers-bodied MGA, a TC (car AND driver) that raced at
the Glen in 1950, three MG drivers coming from Canada, the world's fastest
vintage MGTC, and of course a slew of MGA's plus a few B's and Midgets.  If
you're an MG fan, this will be the largest gathering of racing MG's of the
year!

Mark Palmer
Editor, MG Vintage Racers Newsletter