Re: La Dawri Body

To: <brritish-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: La Dawri Body
From: "JOE MANSFIELD" <jm-dw@ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:47:30 -0400
I'm passing this along. If anyone is interested, I'll send you the liste of
magazines and brochures
Joe
I have a collection of British monthly classic/vintage car magazines
that I'd like to sell. I'm sending the inventory as an attachment. Are
you interested or do you know someone who would be?  In case the
attachment doesn't come through, the magazines are Motor Sport
(1936-1967, nearly complete set, some doubles), Vintage and Thoroughbred
Car (and later The Veteran and Vintage) 1953-1972, nearly complete set.
Also have European dealer brochures for lots of European cars
(1950s-1970s).