The Calgary Vintage Racing Club new WEB site for VOTP*

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Calgary Vintage Racing Club new WEB site for VOTP*
From: rod farnsworth <farnsworthr@NUCLEUS.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:10:08 -0600
The Calgary Vintage Racing Club proudly announces its new WEB site.
Information, registration forms, media info forms, and pricing
information are there for you to view on our up-coming Vintage Racing
event:  * "Vintage on the Prairies"  to be held on August 18th to 20th
2000.

The WEB site is still under development, so additional information on
the club and its Vintage rules and Regulations will be included as we
go.

It is hosted by the Race City Motorsport Park in Calgary. Information on
Race City is linked from the Site.

I hope listers on the Vintage racing email list will be interested in
what we North of the Border are doing. We hope this event will be our
best ever and we are endeavoring to attract many cars.  Calgary,
Alberta,  is a little out of the way for folks in the Pacific North West
but I hope our activities , including some Oval events on the 19th
August and the 2.2 mile road course on the Saturday evening and all
Sunday races will make the venue and facilities at Race City unique and
worth while.

Take a look. Comment on the Site and consider venturing to Calgary for a
fun and fulfilling event

http://www.calgaryvintageracing.com/

Sincerely, Rod Farnsworth (CVRC Secretary and Event co-ordinator)