RE: Corvettes?

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Corvettes?
From: "Pat Ryan" <pat@prismacars.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:04:44 -0500
1963-1972 Corvettes are raced in SVRA Group 6 and require proven history
(built and raced prior to 12/31/72).  SVRA may not require history for
1953-1962 Corvettes and they race in Group 8.

Jack Woehrle maintains a list of all Group 6 cars that have completed their
history and specification checks and have been awarded the Group 6 Certified
Historic medallion.  There are over 400 files and I'm sure at least 50 are
Corvettes.  The SVRA commitment in 1990 when this program began was that
this information would be available to anyone at any time.  Unless the new
ownership has changed this policy, I would suggest a call or email to Jack
Woehrle as a part of the Corvette search.   Jack probably has a good feel
for which cars might be for sale.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director
(803) 783-6906