Polariods

To: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Subject: Polariods
From: David Laver <David.Laver@msdw.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:19:06 +0100
I was wondering about the 'poor quality' comment. How does polaroid compare
to conventional negative?  Thinking in conventional terms the light is cast
over a huge area so it is going to have to be a very fast film.  Then again
the bigger is usually much much better which is always the diappointment
with 110, or disk, or APS.

David