Tickets for F1 at Indy

To: <BritCarMag@aol.com>, <EditorAHCA@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tickets for F1 at Indy
From: "Ralph D. Edelbach" <edelbach@tcnj.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:21:44 -0400
My son just found out that he has to be in Indiannapolis on Sept 20 for a few
days and his company wants him to stay over Saturday night to save on air fare.
He wants to go THE RACE and has a line on 2 tickets for $250. I can't join him
so if anyone is interested in going in with him on them, let him know. He also
needs a place to stay so if anyone has info on that, please get back to me
ASAP.  Tough life but someone has to do it I suppose.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can give.

Ralph Edelbach