Re: clutch rebuilding

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>, <lwdent@fwi.com>,
Subject: Re: clutch rebuilding
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:07:19 -0700
Gee, I always thought that a small diameter multiplate clutch only became
available in the last 15 years or so .  To my way of thinking that makes it
fit the perfect description of a "non-vintage" modification akin to roller
rocker arms or a belt drive conversion on a BMC "A' series engine.  If I
remember correctly, the SCCA rules thoughout the 60s and 70s required the
use of a clutch of standard diameter and type of construction in all
production cars.
                                                                    Regards,
Greg Solow

The Engine Room