Re: Devin Panhard

To: AMQJR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Devin Panhard
From: lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:10:52 -0500
I have a friend with an early Courier for sale.  Was Mark Donahue's
original race car.

The vehicle is pretty well document as the car and has been SCCA raced.
apparently from the get go.

Condition is not suitable for vintage as fenders are flared and wide
tires and rims.

Car was last raced perhaps 15 years ago.  Has SCCA log going back to
Donahue.

Wide ratio box.  Fairly fresh engine.  No interior, pure race car.

Think he will take around $6,500.  Good vintage prospect with a really
wonderful history.

Let me know and I will put you in touch.  Nothing in this for me, just
doing a friend a favor.

Larry Dent