A Good Friend of Racing Passes

To: Bbspdstr@aol.com
Subject: A Good Friend of Racing Passes
From: TYLOTUS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:09:18 EST
To our friends in SVRA who met our dear friend  The Reverand H. Brough Bailey
in the last few years at Watkins Glen and or Lime Rock .

                                 The Reverand H. Brough Bailey
December 4, 2000

       To all who may have  had the pleasure of having met or known Brough
Bailey I write to let you know that at approximately 2 p.m. today Brough's
spirit passed on from this world to his next challenge in the realm of the
Spirit.
       Born March 17, 1936 Brough was a highly intelligent, highly
irreverent,heavily caring minister ordained in the Old Anglican church. He
was avsolutely brillant especialy with mechanical objects like motorcycles,
cars and airplains. He could blueprint them and make them talk.
       He crossed the path of many in his crisis ministry, in times of need
and in times of celebration.  His needs as well as his pleasures were simple.
He knew he was called upon to serve the Lord.
        No arrangements have been made yet, but please emailback if you are
interested to know what they will be.  His  son, Brough Jr. and daughter
Suzie will hopefully have a memorial service in central Connecticut.
       A  simple prayer of thanksgiving and celebration of his life and
spirit, and for the gift he was to all of us would be most appropriate.
                                                                       Tom
Yeager  and Scottie Ullring