Piston Ring set free to who can identify them

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Piston Ring set free to who can identify them
From: "Tom & Diane Kubler \(Kraftwerks\)" <kubler_td@gowebway.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:29:55 -0800
In '78 I overhauled the engine in my '74 Fiat 124 Sport Spider 2000.  These
piston rings wer sent to me and weren't the right ones.  Don't know what
they go to, but being the pack-rat I am couldn't bear to throw them away.
If you can tell me what they're for and/or use them they're free for the
postage.  Manufacturer was ARENCO Enterprises, Inc (Made in the U.S.A.) P#
1363 STD.  I opened the box a few minutes ago and there was a sticker which
may or may not belong to the set, it reads: "056 198 151C".

Thanks for the interruption,

Tom Kubler
'66 GT350 6S296