Artful photos

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Artful photos
From: David Laver <David.Laver@MSDW.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:32:06 +0000
I got a great shot of a friend in his first race being lapped by the leaders -
looks like he's running second in with the heros.  Not as remarkable a shot as
you'd think as I had three chances to catch him being lapped by them, I think
the
whole field went past him twice.   Amazing what experiance does for you as half
way through the season he was getting class places.

David