off topic request-respond privately please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mercedes@lister.privatei.com,
Subject: off topic request-respond privately please
From: thom kuby <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:34:30 +0100
All,
Do any of you know of any mailing list(s), forums, etc, for both '66
vintage Ford Mustangs as well as '94+ Mitsubishi 3000 AWD cars?

You see, I have examples of both currently listed on my
brand-new-and-still-being-developed website (kuby.net). I'm looking for
more avenues where I could promote these cars to the "right audience".
Please feel free to go look them, and the website over...feedback quite
welcome.

My apologies for this being so "off topic", so please respond offline.

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Cheers
Thom Kuby