Re: Italian Souvenir

To: "Bruce Fernie" <bruce_fernie@hotmail.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Italian Souvenir
From: "Bell" <twobells@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:27:59 -0200
There is a really wonderful junkyard just on the way out of Pisa (northbound)
that has all kinds of neat old collectible machines (mostly scooters, small
motorcycles and minicars from the 50s and 60s).  I noticed a really cool Alfa
Romeo truck - about a 1-ton with a box that would hold a small car.  The
engine is visible from the driver's seat - a classic twin cam!  A bit large to
bring home in the suitcase, but the initial cost wouldn't be much.

Have a great trip,

Alister

PS  If you happened to pass a FIAT 500 restoration and racing shop (Calosi
Racing) near San Gimignano, please get the address for me.  I can't read the
stamped address he (Mauro) gave me two years ago.  They do superb FIAT 500
restorations/modifications (up to 80 bhp with 5-spd).