Re: RHD

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RHD
From: pmeis@wfubmc.edu (Paul Meis)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:32:01 -0500
One might expect the Deutchers to design their sports cars WITH LOGIC, (UND
YOU VILL ENJOY THEM!), whereas the French and Italians with their Bugattis,
Delahayes, Alfas, etc went for the illogical mystique of RHD in a LHD world.
I am not so sure about Italy driving on the left prior to WW II, and I
believe prewar Fiats were LHD. Topolinos anyone?
Paul Meis