vintage eligible Porsche 911 for sale

To: "Edward E. Hanley III" <eeh3@sedona.net>
Subject: vintage eligible Porsche 911 for sale
From: Miq Millman <miq@bigllama.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:16:55 -0800
Rather that let my 911 live outside in the cold, cold, world.  I've come to
the decision that it would be better for it to move on to someone new.

The car is a 1966 911.  Short wheelbase, 2.0l flat 6.

I've owned the car for 13 years, and only put about 5000 miles on it in that
time.  I'm the 4th owner, bought from a fellow who lived on a sailboat in
Sausalito harbor.  The car was originally sold in Hamburg Germany, to a US
Marine--still have the original German plates.  Came to California in about
1970--still have the original California black plates too.

Sunroof coupe, Black interior, Black exterior.  Headliner was redone a couple
years ago, as was one of the seats.  I have the other original to go with it,
as
there is a Cobra racing seat in the driver's spot.

Engine is perfect, I haven't driven the car in about 6 months, I connected a
battery, let the fuel pump perk and she fired up and idled at 900 rpm
immediately.  Tranny was rebuilt in 1990 (about 4500 miles ago) and I redid
the chain tensioners then as well.  Engine has never been taken apart as best
I can tell.  It dyno'd at 148 hp at the rear wheels back in 1997 at the
Dynojet in Mollala.

Rims in the back are 15x6" deep dish 911R's, fronts are 15x5.5"

Current Oregon plates (6IX XI6) are good for another 18 months or so.  It's a
palindrome means '66 911.

I'm asking $12000, FOB Portland, but we can talk deals privately.  Please
reply
directly to me and not the list.

Check out some recent photos, and other brief tidbits:
http://www.bigllama.com/911S.html

Miq Millman     miq@bigllama.com
Tualatin, OR    Big Llama Productions

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]