Re: Daytona Coverage

To: david.bondon@mindspring.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daytona Coverage
From: APSF1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:52:12 EST
May I suggest using some Windex on the Fox Cameras.

I concur, The video quality is analogous to watching a second generation VHS
tape recorded at EP. Another pet peeve is that the coverage is on FOX, Fox
sports network. My remote is going to get some serious mileage put on.

As for the good side I don't have to listen to Bob Varsha (Yes I know he
doesn't do the NASCAR stuff But I hated watching him do the F1 stuff years
ago)

The commentators are pretty good. I think Fox will do an excellent job. Give
them some time. The F1 coverage on FSN is far superior to ESPN ,although the
video feeds are provided by Billionaire Bernie.

Scott