Re: homologation papers revisited

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: homologation papers revisited
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:32:12 -0500
Charles

You could try averaging the Swedish and French - works with numbers . . . . . .

 . . . or search for "translation" on the internet. I have found sites that
offer free translation although I guess you would have to re-type the French if
your OCR doesn't do good a job. Might be better to find a nice little French or
Swedish girl in your neighborhood . . . . . . .

Derek