Re: Rules and Other Twists/Flying the John Deere Flag

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Rules and Other Twists/Flying the John Deere Flag
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:47:16 -0600
Hey "my Hero Joe",

Funny, but it's very interesting what your eye picks up at speed. On a
windy day I was applying vinyl grapics to Elmo's Sprite, and had used
some yello racer's tape for postitioning. I left a very small piece on
the back of his roll bar. The next session, every time I caught a
glimpse of it, I reacted like I was seeing a caution, (until I passed
him of course :)  )

WST