Stolen Race Car

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Stolen Race Car
From: Rich and Liz Stadther <stadther@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:07:52 -0600
It appears that the following note, that I thought went out to the vintage
group, was messed up.  I'm sending it again.  If you did receive the first
one, my apologies for the double e-mail.

--Liz Stadther

Below is a description of a 914 Porsche race car that Nick Summers, good
friend and fellow VSCR racer, has had stolen.  Please help circulate the
information.

Thanks,

Rich & Liz Stadther
St. Paul, MN

------------------------------

These were stolen during the night on Sunday February 11th from AutoEdge on
Wildwood Road, Mahtomedi, MN.

The car was inside the trailer. It is a highly modified Porsche 914 based
single seat racecar. Bright yellow fiberglass bodywork with a blue
rollcage , sitting on blue-centered Jongbloed wheels (not on picture) and
Hoosier tires. The roof and windshield have been removed from the
body and there is a low, smoked lexan windscreen in its place. There is NO
ENGINE OR GEARBOX in the car.

Car VIN # 474 291 9947 Car Roll Cage # 03-989

The trailer is a black 20 foot enclosed Haulmark, with a ramp-style rear
door, a single side door and a silver "diamond plate" stoneguard on the
front. The interior has a black and white checkered vinyl floor and wooden
walls. Also inside the trailer is a large set of Craftsman tools in a red
toolbox, a black racing suit, a black Bell helmet and various spare parts.

Trailer Registration number is CBT 6829 Trailer VIN # 16HGB2021XH050804

Please contact me with any information or leads that may be of use, on
952-984-3086, via e-mail at Nick_Summers@Cargill.com., or Contact
AutoEdge on 651-777-6924.

Info and photo at http://www.nordstern.org/nsstolen.htm