Re: car sign

To: "MGA Twincam List" <mgatwincam@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: car sign
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:37:35 -0500
Can anyone on the lists help David out?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Downes
  To: vintagegarage@erols.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 7:26 AM
  Subject: car sign

  Dear Sir,

  I am looking to find as much information as possible about a 1950s MG which
  took part in the 1954 Monte Carlo Rally - entered by Gregor Grant and
  George Phillips.  Plate number UMG 662.   Is Gregor Grant or George
  Phillips still alive, and contactable.   I would dearly like to locate the
  Monte Carlo rally car sign which appeared on top of the car in the rally -
  this would be for my fiancee's father who has just renovated the car.

  I do hope you can help.

  Kind regards
  David Downes