RE: [emog] J&E Pistons

To: <DGreimel@aol.com>, <emog@lists.gomog.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [emog] J&E Pistons
From: "Carter Hendricks" <carter@i1.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:15:15 -0600
Don wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge they are fine

Hi--

This message was cross-posted and my reply might be
out of context.  I think J+E pistons are fine but
the company is messed up.  I was told by the front
end guy that I could not talk with an engineer 'til
my order was up.  All my questions to the front end
guy were answered with words like "real good" and
"nice."  Then suddenly the pistons were done, not
detailed exactly right, and the same goofy front end
guy deflecting my questions and saying they looked
"real good" to him.  Nice pistons, though.

                                        --Carter