***Stirling Moss Joins the Vintage Racecar Journal****

To: Vintage race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: ***Stirling Moss Joins the Vintage Racecar Journal****
From: Casey Annis <cmannis@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:31:56 -0800
Sir Stirling Moss Joins Vintage Racecar Journal as Monthly Columnist

Cypress, Californa, USA

    The Vintage Racecar Journal is extremely proud to announce that
British racing legend Sir Stirling Moss has joined the magazines
editorial staff. Starting with the March 2001 issue, Moss will
contribute a monthly column covering a wide variety of historical and
modern racing topics.
    According to Moss, "I am very pleased to be writing for Vintage
Racecar, a magazine which is achieving such high standards in the short
time it has been around. It is a positive thing to be involved with a
publication which is serious about motor racing, whether it is happening
now or has happened in the past. I am impressed by the research and
detail of the stories in the magazine and the depth of so many of the
articles, as well as the tales of very interesting people, many of whom
I know and have raced against. I look forward to sharing my views about
a wide range of subjects from great cars and races to modern historic
racing, the great drivers and even modern Grand Prix racing."
    VRJ publisher Casey Annis was effusive in his praise of Moss, "I
cant begin to describe what a tremendous pleasure and honor this is for
all of us at Vintage Racecar. Between Stirlings amazing career and all
the personalities that hes come to know and work with over the years,
Im sure that his column will provide some rare insights into the
history of motorsport. The fact that Stirling has chosen our magazine
for his first foray as a columnist is the highest praise I can think
of."

    The Vintage Racecar Journal is an internationally focused monthly
publication devoted to the history, collection and competition of
vintage and historic racecars.
http://www.vintageracecar.com

Contact:
Casey M. Annis, Publisher/Editor