Re: Track vehicles

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Track vehicles
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:12:29 -0500
Guy in my office has a snowmobile with a 1200CC triple two-stroke, ported
and tuned to the hilt.  It apparently does about 145 MPH.  Betcha I could
borrow it for an hour or so...

Brian

I don't know why I find the thought of a race car with that kind of
performance somewhat normal, while the idea of a snowmobile that can do 145
MPH strikes me as truly warped...

At 08:15 AM 3/9/01 -0500, John.Desantis@inficon.com wrote:
>Gona have to stake a claim early, so sign me up.
>

>A neighbor has a WW2 half track built by White.  Would that work?  It isn`t
>very fast but the traction is second to none.
>Don

Brian Evans
Director, Canada
MCI Wholesale Internet Services