Come race with VDCA

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Come race with VDCA
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@main.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:18:37 -0500
    It is nice to see all of the positive feedback from our VDCA event at
Kershaw.  Thank You.  Most of the participants at the Kershaw event got
anywhere from 5 to 7 hours of track time over the weekend.  Lots of fun off
the track too, and most importantly there was good, clean safe racing once
again with no on track damage to any of the race cars.  VDCA is a VINTAGE
racing organization and that means no stock cars, no GTP cars, no sports
challenge cars.  All of those groups take up lots of track time and there are
only so many hours in a day.  If it is adequate track time that you are
looking for as a vintage racer, VDCA can offer it.
    Our next event will be at VIR on April 20-22.  We will be relaxing our
rules for that event so that other vintage racers can experience the
sportsmanship and spirit of a bygone era that still exists today at a VDCA
event.
    If any vintage racer would like more information about our VDCA event at
VIR contact off the list to Peter van Rossum at silverstar@main.nc.us or Doug
Meis at S800racer@aol.com  (please note: Doug will be out of town until Mar
18)

Pieter van Rossum