SimpleSevens plus Comprehensive VIR History Site

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens plus Comprehensive VIR History Site
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:42:16 -0800 (PST)
Gentlemen,

In my last update announcement, I negelcted to mention
the addition of the 1970 S4 Seven of Paul Whittle.
It's got to be the nicest S4 I've seen. And it's in
the U.S. too! http://www.simplesevens.com

I've also stumbled across a wonderful web site with a
very comprehensive history and photo collection of the
Virginia International Raceway at
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~nick/vir.html

Check it out -- I even found a couple of Sy Kaback
photos there!

I happen to be culling the Lotus Seven photos from
this site to add to an eventual Vintage Photos section
of my site.

Enjoy!
John Donohoe