RE: Any vintage racing at Brainerd this summer?

To: "'Don Marshall'" <marshall@nefcom.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Any vintage racing at Brainerd this summer?
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:29:56 -0500
>From the Land-O-Lakes Region schedule:

April 27 - 29 Blackhawk Farms Raceway, Rockton IL   -
Double Drivers School and Regional.  Get your racing
license in one weekend.

May 19-20 Colonel's Brainerd Int'l Raceway - National
and Restricted Regional Enduro

Sept 1-3 Colonel's Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Double
Regional and HPCCC

Sept 29-30.  Colonel's Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Double
Regional and HPCCC

As you'll note, there are no LOL races in June, July or August . . .

What part of Minnesota will you be in Don?

Jim Hill
Madison WI