Re: Where the @#$% do you source oddball NAS/MS/AN stuff?

To: "Tim Osborne" <timos@microsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: Where the @#$% do you source oddball NAS/MS/AN stuff?
From: "Don Queen" <donqueen@Inreach.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:31:21 -0700
When I lived in L.A about 10 years ago, there was a big old warehouse type
store in the San Fernando Valley, near Burbank Airport that dealt
exclusively in aircraft hardware, bin after bin, aisle after aisle for great
prices.
Does anyone remember this place, where it is and if it still exists ?

Don Queen