RE: Jealousy

To: "'Tom Crain'" <tomcrain@gulftel.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jealousy
From: "Oker, William" <OkerWR@navair.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:56:53 -0700
WHO WAS THIS MASKED MAN?!

Bill Oker

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Crain [mailto:tomcrain@gulftel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:24 PM
To: vintage-race@autox.team.net

I met a man at his boat yesterday to sell him a waterfront lot.  Although I
really do like Wellcraft Portofinos, I was not really jealous of him for
having one.  Nor did I become jealous when I found out the cherry 19 foot
Donzi I'd seen recently was his as well.

I don't think it could be called jealousy (not quite) when I began to drool
at
the thought of his 12,000 square foot building full of his private
collection
of race cars.

But when I learned that his job was promoting the LeMans Spec sports racing
series and that he had to travel to LeMans, then on to Portugal for races in
the next couple of weeks and two weeks later to Sears Point for another
race.... well I did ask if he needed an assistant!

Tom Crain