SimpleSevens Update & Period Race Photos!

To: Lotus Sevens <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SimpleSevens Update & Period Race Photos!
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
Firstly ladies and gents, we have a handful of
newcomers - to the SimpleSevens page
http://www.simplesevens.com and to Lotus Sevens in
general!

Ira Emus' Seven is not currently running, but he's got
a couple of engines in his garage to keep it company!

Marc Nichols; Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd., Los
Angeles joins in on the page with an action shot of
himself "leading the pack" at Road Atlanta in the
mid-90s.

Jon (without the 'h') Bruce - have you found the
proper horn and placement for your S2?

Ben Cohen learns his way 'round his recent acqusition
of a 1962 S2... welcome to the club Ben!

And, Secondly, I've come across an English gentleman
in Japan who has quite a stock of 1960's vintage race
photo negatives. I have scanned photos of 9 Lotus
Sevens, all in action in 1960's England and made them
available for review on the SimpleSevens site-
see http://www.simplesevens.com/adamsVintage.htm

Please email John Adams directly if you are interested
in ordering a print - an email link appears on the
page.

And lastly, I'll be prowling the SVRA event at Mid
Ohio, hopefully in MY Seven, if I can find a
sympathetic trailer to haul it down there (I'm not
quite ready for a 5 hour endurance run just yet!) so
if you'll be at Mid-Ohio, keep an eye out for my old
road-going Seven and say hi!

Until then,
Cheers!
John D