Re: NASCAR vs. Vintage Racing? Part I

To: nobozos@ix.netcom.com, malcox@attglobal.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NASCAR vs. Vintage Racing? Part I
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:35:34 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/01 1:04:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
nobozos@ix.netcom.com writes:

Shoot, in those days Real Men didn't wear seatbelts, much less hide under
roll bars.  Real Men went to the Masten Gregory School of Personal Injury
Evasion.
OT:  I can well remember the later fuss over roll cages on sprint and midget
racers, with drivers telling me they couldn't see around 'em...couldn't get
out easily...didn't like the extra weight, ad nauseum.  Seems like such a no
brainer now.

Tom Butters
The Greens Fork Group
(765) 886-5098
(317) 955-7422

The Easley Vintage Grand Prix
 October 6-7, Indianapolis Raceway Park
Watch hundreds of vintage sports, formula, NASCAR
 and prototype racecars compete on IRP's 2.5 mile road course.
Benefiting the American Red Cross.