Don Braaten ??

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Don Braaten ??
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:14:32 EDT
Anyone know how to reach Don Braaten???? Runs with VSCDA I believe.....
Phone #, e mail or address would be helpful....
Thanks,
Jerry Burr

By the way I sold my Devin Special.....I ran it at the Monterey Historics,
had a great time, and 10 minutes before I was to leave on Sunday afternoon a
fellow started asking me about it ,and an hour later we were shaking hands as
he had decided to buy it...I had a lot of fun with that car from discovering
it in a garage where it had slept for 30 years, to geting it up and runing
and out on the track for all to see. But now it has a new home and should
show up at some West coast races before too long....
That leaves me with the Lotus 51 to concentrate on. And that ain't bad
either...