LR video

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: LR video
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:51:28 -0400
Not too long ago someone tipped the list off concerning the public
broadcasting documentary about Lime Rock (Lime Rock Park - The Secret Valley
Of Racing).    I picked up a copy of the video this past weekend at LR and I
must say I've just spent the most enjoyable hour watching it with a hot cup
of coffee in hand.  This is not a racing movie like Grand Prix or LeMans but
sort of a "why we do it and why we do it there".  You will be captivated
right away with a quiet Lime Rock during a Winter snowstorm and later you
may find yourself "leaning" as a conga line of GT350s drift through a corner
in slow-mo.  If, as a spectator or racer, you already share a passion for
the place, then the video will reinforce that passion and leave you
contented.  If, because of geography or whatever, you've never been to Lime
Rock, you'll find yourself checking a calendar and road map.  Enchanting,
enthralling . . . . . . . . .simply brilliant!   (I have no connection with
any of the principals, I just enjoyed it)

Cheers, Craig Seibert    1968 Morgan +8     car no. 611     "Duff Morgan
Racing"

PS   It's worth the $29.95 just to see a pudgy young Sam Posey, dressed in a
playsuit, sitting on his toy tractor . . . . . . . . . . .