relief but .......

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: relief but .......
From: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:35:04 -0000
as of an hour ago evryone we are aware of are acounted for from our
racing"family".  i'm still in shock , and upset in a way i can not convey.
i'm waiting for a phone call from virginia to hear about a cousin who works
in the pentagon.   it has been a very long day .  no more hours than any
other, and less work done than any other, but the emotional stress has been
far beyond anything i believe i have ever experienced.  (having both legs
broken at the same time twice and 2 years(collectivly) of not walking and
being in wheel chairs and rehabilitation hospitals has not prepared me for
this type of emotional experience)  i have cried both in relief and in fear.
i have prayed for relief from the fear.  i have recieved numerous personal
messages nationally and from internationally , for wich i choose to say
thank you in this way.  i realise this is not the forum for this and
apreciate the understanding that has been displayed.

be well!
chuck
now to get my father and step mother home from germany safely.