Re: this week F1 race

To: vintage race net <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: this week F1 race
From: Tony Drews <drewst03@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:15:46 -0500
According to tvguide.com, ABC is broadcasting it on Sunday, 9/30/2001
starting at 12:30 pm Central time.  Speedvision is supposed to be
rebroadcasting it after the ABC broadcast but with additional in-car
camera footage not available to ABC.  I can't find this listed on
tvguide.com, though.  Speedvision has said that they will NOT be
rebroadcasting it on Monday like they normally do because of the deal
with ABC.

- Tony Drews

Craig Wright wrote:

> Does anyone know who is broadcasting the F1 race and when? I see that
> qualifying is on Speedvision, but Foxes site doesn't mention F1.
>
> Craig
>
> ///
> ///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list
> ///  Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net