FW: available parts, I'm cleaning shop........

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: available parts, I'm cleaning shop........
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:05:56 -0500
  If anyone is  interested I have owned and parted 50 or so british cars
over the years.  I just cant keep selling at British Car Day in Baltimore
anymore, I MUST clean out my shop for other projects.  I'm interested in
selling/trading off all my remaining stuff.  mostly spitfire/GT-6 Tr-6 & 4
100-6 healey, and  MAYBE  some of my jag E & 120 stuff.  piles of parts and
body panels/ doors/ hood.

> Im interested in parts for cars I'm keeping,  $$$ or anything else I can
> use that is smaller. Also wanted any hardtop for a tr4-6 factory, plastic
> or surrey.

 We are  keeping....

> 68 XK-E 1.5 conv
> 59 MGA Twincam Conv.
> 100M Healey
> 60 Morris Minor Traveler
> 67 TR-4a
> 48' Lea Francis alloy sportsracer
>
> I will also be selling metal working tools.  Stakes, rollers, buffers and
> such
>
> I'm not greedy but I'm not a fool. The more you take the better the deal!
> BRING A TRUCK!!!!!!!   I may have to move so I want to greatly lighten my
> load
>
> call or email if you are interested  ( Email is better)
> thanks
> Kerry Stagmer
>
> Baltimore Knife and Sword Company
> The Oella Mill- 840 Oella Avenue
> Ellicott CIty, MD 21043
>
> 410-366-2800        www.baltimoreknife.com
>
> Handcrafted knives, swords, armour, & Jewelry in Viking to 17th Century
> styles...

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list
///